?'s for Wolfram Nuthuggers

Participant count
  • Participant list

buckeyes#1
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
p-town
was looking to switch to wolfram subs currently running 2 - 12" zv5 but was wanting to go with 6 12" wolfram subs in a 4th order blow thru i pre-ordered the aw9000.1 amp for power , are the wolfram subs underrated like sundowns? is the quality up to par ? 4th order friendly ect .

Zv5’s are hard to beat for a 3” coil woofer they are ma fav. I just got a wolfram au18v2 for pennies on the dollar but haven’t don’t anything with it yet. I’ve seen a lot of people have coil rub on some earlier models

If you don't mind buying clone products from someone who stole car audio while he was in high school less than 5 years ago then yeah some of the products are decent (because they're cloned)

what is brand is he cloning ? i just cant afford to buy 4more zv5 subs and then try to have enough power to push them all . the 2 i have are laughing at the scv7500 trying to power them

Last edited:
Negative, he stole some skar audio **** per the article
Wrong, and no article ever written about theft would specify brands of ANYTHING stolen...

“Scottsdale police arrested two teens on allegations that they broke into Chaparral High School late last month and tried to steal a laptop before custodians interrupted the theft, according to a police spokesman.”

Wrong, and no article ever written about theft would specify brands of ANYTHING stolen...

“Scottsdale police arrested two teens on allegations that they broke into Chaparral High School late last month and tried to steal a laptop before custodians interrupted the theft, according to a police spokesman.”
Apparently it happened twice. There's another article where he stole car audio from someone I think in his high school parking lot

Can't find it but I remember it clearly. Either way it's pretty fucked up

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.