Running power in a Buick

Participant count
  • Participant list

Synyster97XLT
10+ year member

Reppin' the 304
I have a 98 Buick Park Avenue, and I can't find a freakin' hole to run my 4g wire anywhere. I'm putting the system from my old Exploder into this new Buick, and it would be nice to know where I can run it, because I have searched and searched. If anyone has any install experience for a Park Avenue or a Buick in general, please let me know.

You will have pull back the carpet and sond deadner on the side that the battery is on in the front seat area and drill a hole big enough for a 1/0 wire and put in a rubber gorment hole should be big enough in cas eyou decide to go with a bigger power wire.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.