Running a RF T1 D2 off a alpine MRP-m500

Participant count
  • Participant list
depends on what you want sq/spl/sqlif your going to keep a w7 might as well get a better amp
Tbh Idk what I'm looking for. Just looking for good clean loud bass. :/

How much do you wanna spend?
Now' date=' nothing but what I'm going to wind up spending is a different story. :p

Sell the amp, get an Alpine MRX-M100 600@4ohms, 500@1ohm.
Well, 3 amps to sell. Waiting time :3

Under powering a sub woofer generally wont hurt it, that's a common misconception, your just not going to be able to bring out the full potential and subs like the T1 and w7 have low sensitivity(not exactly the right term) and often require more power for the same output, which means you wont get as much output, and your chances of distortion are higher because your amp is going to have to jump hoops to keep pushing out its full amount of power. I agree with the above sell the amp, go for something a little more high end. Ideally get an amp about 100-200 watts above the nominal on your sub so you can keep the amp from having to over work itself

Under powering a sub woofer generally wont hurt it, that's a common misconception, your just not going to be able to bring out the full potential and subs like the T1 and w7 have low sensitivity(not exactly the right term) and often require more power for the same output, which means you wont get as much output, and your chances of distortion are higher because your amp is going to have to jump hoops to keep pushing out its full amount of power. I agree with the above sell the amp, go for something a little more high end. Ideally get an amp about 100-200 watts above the nominal on your sub so you can keep the amp from having to over work itself
Well... Wired the RF for 1 ohm, and hooked W7 & it up to the audiobahn. Beating harder than I've heard in a while (aside from someone rollin by w/ some nice bang)

look into dc level 4..and sa-12s, incriminator audio death row- flatlyne, or skar audio, just some examples.
Most of those are rather pricey atleast on my budget of 0 $ atm. I appreciate the examples.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.