Rumblefish's Dual Skar 12" Enclosure

Participant count
  • Participant list
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks......yeah I wanted something soft on the hands but strong and not have it looking like a DRAWER handle in a kitchen.....lol..........So 7/8" black rope fit the bill......

I was wondering if anyone was going to ask that. I built a false floor under the back seat that the box will sit on when it is in the truck. I have a new born that I have to ride back there occassionally, so I had to be able to use the back seat when needed. I tried the sealed under the back seat box thing and it just didn't cut it. I would rather have great bass most of the time than lame bass all of the time. I can't turn it up when the baby is in there anyway. The truck stays in a closed garage most of the time and the windows are tinted, so I'm not to worried about theft.

Box was at my door at lunch. I didn't have time to look at it too closely, but I am impressed that I ordered a custom box on Friday and it was sitting on my door step today.(What 5 days?) From what I saw it looks like an excellent box. Thank you sir. I'll let you know how it sounds.

I finally had time to put in the box. Man, the fit and finish are excellent. Best box I've ever had. It hits like a train and it looks good as well. Thanks for all your help. Great customer service.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

double 07

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
double 07
Etowah, TN
Start date
Participants