Rule of thumb..Amp vs. HU gain setting

Participant count
  • Participant list
I saw him eyeing my balls when we were at Levons last time, but flabby whities aren't my type.
you just gotta try it once in awhile

dont 4get you are coming over manana:verymad:
should i bring the tranquilizer gun?

Mind giving an explanation on why? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif
because i fucking said so

Are you mad because James was interested in your buddy and overlooked you?
sHe does tend to get a bit jealous. Her DMM turned me off.

So yeah. Get gains w/ just tweets on. Get to the point where you think it's loud enough or louder than you'll need. Or if it starts to sound like ****.. back off on the gains. If they pop, then get new tweets... or ears.

match rest to tweets.

IME tweets usually need to be set a bit lower than the rest since they usually have much higher sensitivity.

sHe does tend to get a bit jealous. Her DMM turned me off.
So yeah. Get gains w/ just tweets on. Get to the point where you think it's loud enough or louder than you'll need. Or if it starts to sound like ****.. back off on the gains. If they pop, then get new tweets... or ears.

match rest to tweets.

IME tweets usually need to be set a bit lower than the rest since they usually have much higher sensitivity.
Thank you sir! You sir are a scholar!

Any input on matching amp hz same as sub box tuned hz?

what i meant was if i set my amp gains at 80hz, should i set my HU under "subwoofer" section to 80hz also? The lowest is 50hz on my HU
that's not 'gains'.

anyhow. set it on your HU to 80hz, then you can turn the xover to off or "full pass" on your amp, if you can't do either, turn it all the way up.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.