RTA For Android

Participant count
  • Participant list

av83
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Midwest
Is there a good one? I've been told that some of them aren't so bad, and that it can help get things set better than by ear.

Gimme one to download today, please. I don't care if it costs a couple of bucks.

I'm an iTard, but I just use the JL App from Studio Six Digital. It at least gets me close.
I couldn't find that one.

---------- Post added at 12:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 PM ----------

I bought RTA Pro. There's another app keep_hope_alive recommended to me but it's way more complicated and I haven't tried it.
Thanks, I saw it and wondered if it was any good.

Thanks, I saw it and wondered if it was any good.
As with any phone RTA it's limited by the microphone and a low pass filter to cut out noise during phone calls. You have to aim the mic at the speakers to get anything close to accurate results. I still think it's definitely worth trying.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.