RP1500.1D cuts out

Participant count
  • Participant list

Skared94Camry

CarAudio.com Newbie
ZVX-15v2 dual voice coil 1 ohm, with rp1500.1d have it wired parallel, was hitting hard now my amp seems to lose power after about 5 or 6 mins of playtime with bass boost turned all the way down. It starts working when I pull inline fuse and reinsert, android head unit, I'm at a loss, even wired in series, seems to have performed even worse

The losing power after 5-6 mins seems like you are dropping battery voltage and losing power from that. The fuse thing doesn't really make sense to me though. Wiring in series would give you drastically less power since you would be going from 1 ohm to 4.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.