Royal Excelene Question

If you can still pull the wire out after hammer crimping, you either have a shoddy hammer crimp or you are doing it wrong. Hammer crimps give me a cold weld
Or if someone was using a rubber mallet lol

Look at the jacket sizes. One is thicker than the other. Also strand count matters too.

You'll see a lot of that. Some wire companies use a little jacket whereas others use thicker. Is it to trick the consumer? Only a smart shopper will notice.

Jacket on the clear wire is thick and the way the bundles are twisted makes it fatter than the welding cable for sure.

It is some heavy a$$ wire for sure and a bargain at $38.00 shipped for 25 feet I think in looks nice also

Going to use this clear jacket for grounds under the hood and on the amps

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.