Room inside of a Jeep Liberty?

JoeK
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Elite
Ringtown, PA
I'm arranging to get a Jeep Liberty soon and i need some advice (i dont have it yet so i cant measure it)

Is 5 cubes net possible in one of these? My box designer says theres actually little room for a large box.

My box now DEF wont fit (its designed for a car, too long) but i would prefer to have my 5 cubes @ 28hz. He says i will likely have to do port up subs up...

Hopefully somebody can chime in. Its a dual 12 setup

My brother has a 05 liberty and has 2 15" skar audio subs(the low end series) back there. He has no cargo area n port is facing up(would've been right up againt the rear hatch if port was middle facing back)....can get the size if the box for ya...cubes wise

My brother has a 05 liberty and has 2 15" skar audio subs(the low end series) back there. He has no cargo area n port is facing up(would've been right up againt the rear hatch if port was middle facing back)....can get the size if the box for ya...cubes wise
Woah 2 15s.. lol i dont think 2 12s should be a problem.. but i dont have the vehicle yet to actually measure out

not the best pictures my bro could come up with but gives you an idea.... again these are 15s and not sure the specs on the box but for the skar ivx series these things make havoc in his jeep.

IMG_6311_zps50a6f9f3.jpg

IMG_1860_zpsa4d4110e.jpg

not the best pictures my bro could come up with but gives you an idea.... again these are 15s and not sure the specs on the box but for the skar ivx series these things make havoc in his jeep.
IMG_6311_zps50a6f9f3.jpg

IMG_1860_zpsa4d4110e.jpg
looks small for 15s... but i dont think 5cuft is too much to ask for and to leave room for a 3100

What year you getting? I can go measure mine quick if ya want me to!?
its an 03 sport

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

Too me its way to much for that little liberty lol.
Curious what's 12s r u looking at requiring 5 cubes?
SPLaudio built DAD BD designed for wind tunnel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

its an 03 sport 

---------- Post added at 03:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:28 PM ----------

SPLaudio built DAD BD designed for wind tunnel //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
I have an 07 Liberty and I have a 4 cube box 40 inches wide, 14" deep, and 17" high for 2 12's subs up port back. I usually drive around with my back seats down

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:49 PM ----------

You can PM me if you want

I have an '05. The box I had in it was 33" wide x 21" high x 18 " deep. Sub was on top and port out the drivers side. After port and sub displacement I was at 4.75 cubic feet. I could easily fit a battery beside the box if I wanted to. If I were to slope the back of the box against the back seat then I could've gotten quite a bit more air space.

My box now is actually 7.14cuft gross, its like 28D 15H 35W (this for sure will NOT fit)

All i want is 5 cubes and space for a d3100 (maybe i can put the d2400 on top of it in a battery bank)

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.