RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

All I'm saying is that this isn't going to have the ending you are hoping for. There are only two kinds of people in these Ronnie Peay threads - those that realize they have been ripped off and those that are still hoping. My point is that those that are still hoping and believing are getting robbed twice. Nobody got what they were promised on the 20th and nobody has gotten anything since. This scam has run its course and nobody will get anything but lies from here on out.
I agree that if you do nothing, he has won. I'd be willing to bet that for every person that has posted to this thread there are 10 more that are too embarrassed to admit that this crunt got over on them. In most cases, he did win. Equally guilty in my book are those people who vouched for him, pretending to have known him for a long time. Clowns like this don't just go bad one day. When you talk to the police in his town, you will probably find out that he has a very long record.

I'm not saying that paying him a visit is a good idea - it's actually a very bad idea, but if I were in your shoes, I'd very likely be doing the same. Fact is, years ago I was in a pretty similar solution and did take things into my own hands. Just remember that if you mess him up or kill him, you will get locked up. Be discrete, don't go rolling through town screaming his name out. Something *****es like this always do is live with their mothers. Find her and you will find where he is hiding. MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT GUY! Take out your frustrations on the wrong person and you are worse than he is.

Stop making threats on forums. If you are going to follow up on this, find safer, private and unrecorded ways to communicate with each other. No matter what this guy has told you, you are most likely to find him hiding in his mother's basement without a penny to his name. The odds of getting anything back are pretty slim. The safest, easiest and most likely to succeed course of action is getting him locked up. If you guys ruin your lives over this, the 1,000 or 2,000 you lost will seem like small potatoes.

A person with this many people after him is very likely armed. Be careful.
Certainly sounds like u've done this before

Certainly sounds like u've done this before
Afraid so. At 51 years old, I've done most things once or twice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Give Bigharv a break dude's He never said it was a great way to do business.. Its how a Ponzi scam works.. That was all he's sayin!! and essentially thats exactly what he was doin the 5 weeks was for him to get other's money to pay for your products! thus the fundamental Ponzi scheme.. he hit a brick wall when he stopped getting orders and had to give refunds.. He apparently never had enough money

Afraid so. At 51 years old, I've done most things once or twice //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
so your like the wise man on top of the mountain of ca.com?

Just shows what happens when people get greedy.

I don't intend any ill will. I hope everyone gets their money back and learned a valuable lesson/

^^ and why is this guy still allowed on this forum?
Mods?
he attacked me first, forums are not my life like half of you post *****s.

the earth is still going to spin whether or not im allowed to post on this forum.

I'm not vouching for Ronnie at all. I know what he's doing is not good business but if you give him your money your pretty much the bigger moron.

Pity you idiots that tossed your money away.

Yes we agree. A lot of people post here for informative reasons. But calling people Jew's because they are wanting to get a good deal is very not cool.

Why don't you make like an tree and leave.

(OH SNAP!)

I'm not vouching for Ronnie at all. I know what he's doing is not good business but if you give him your money your pretty much the bigger moron.
Pity you idiots that tossed your money away.
Once again Eat **** and die

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied