RONNIE PEAY... dont trust him..

i know he dindt screwed up some people... and i know he has problem getting amp and stuff right now because of compagnies knowning what hes doing, but i asked for a refund its been more than a week and still dindt pay bak so wut the hell am i supposed to do? wait another month so he pay me bak?

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif

This is not completely true. He’s not allowed to sell products that manufactures have contacted us about. We do not allow postings of illegal or unauthorized sales. If any posts have been proven to be any of that, they would be removed.
We've also have not seen a FloridaSPL member ripped off by Ronnie. Everyone has received what they've ordered.
i stand corrected.

Does he tell people about the wait times up front?

Even if he does, I doubt I'd send someone online my money if they told me I had to wait month(s) for my products. That's shady right off the bat there.

He takes advantage of dealer pricing through shops and competitor pricing, then sells the products to people on his "team" across the country.
you need to get ur facts straight about him selling to his Team I have not yet bought anything from him I will buy mine from a store before I buy from the net..I know a few people that I can get deals from and not pay full price so it won't break my pocket..

you need to get ur facts straight about him selling to his Team I have not yet bought anything from him I will buy mine from a store before I buy from the net..I know a few people that I can get deals from and not pay full price so it won't break my pocket..
i believe ive seen you around locally.

Said it before... I'll say it again... sounds like a Ponzi scam to me:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Money comes in from two people, he is able to buy product for one guy and send it to him... waits for more money to send out product for second guy, and it goes from there. Eventually it will collapse under it's own weight.

From what I understand many of the prices were BELOW dealer cost, so even if he got them from dealers he would be taking losses... which means it almost has to be a Ponzi.

I'd love to be wrong about it... but that is what it sounds like.

Hes probably busy with his lawyers preparing all the lawsuits against everyone who calls him a scammer lmfao.
Ronnie and his hissy fits //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/laugh.gif.48439b2acf2cfca21620f01e7f77d1e4.gif I hope he knows that no one is afraid of him and "his lawyers." I mean how much of an idiot can this guy be?

for the deals hes able to cut, so phuckign what if u gotta wait for a lil while...jesus.
//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/eyebrow.gif.fe2c18d8720fe8c7eaed347b21ea05a5.gif get lost little boy

Said it before... I'll say it again... sounds like a Ponzi scam to me:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ponzi_scheme

Money comes in from two people, he is able to buy product for one guy and send it to him... waits for more money to send out product for second guy, and it goes from there. Eventually it will collapse under it's own weight.

From what I understand many of the prices were BELOW dealer cost, so even if he got them from dealers he would be taking losses... which means it almost has to be a Ponzi.

I'd love to be wrong about it... but that is what it sounds like.
...what would motivate someone to do something like this?

...what would motivate someone to do something like this?
Being a Ponzi and floating other peoples money... one can still skim money off the top from each transaction. It is obvious from the start that the scheme will eventually collapse no matter what, so skimming won't "hurt" the scam -- but it will increase delivery time -- what is what we are seeing now, is it not?

Being a Ponzi and floating other peoples money... one can still skim money off the top from each transaction. It is obvious from the start that the scheme will eventually collapse no matter what, so skimming won't "hurt" the scam -- but it will increase delivery time -- what is what we are seeing now, is it not?
ahhh...makes sense i guess. but did he think he could just go..oops, my bad. what did he plan then? just to tell everyone to go fuck themselves and all would be over?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

SQBubble

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Elite
SQBubble
MTL
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies