Ronin775

Status
Not open for further replies.
you asked to be banned? lol. sounds like bob more and more all the time..

I just came back to buy something seen this thread and already got people talking shit. I have never done anything to you man,don't even know who you are,but like i said i won't be here long.

Ronin775 has been nothing BUT helpful throughout the whole process.. he went out of his way to ship the package so it could get there by the weekend. His name should be cleared as well as the thread deleted.

I even offered an extra $10 for his troubles, however he would not accept it. HES A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!

Ronin775 has been nothing BUT helpful throughout the whole process.. he went out of his way to ship the package so it could get there by the weekend. His name should be cleared as well as the thread deleted.
I even offered an extra $10 for his troubles, however he would not accept it. HES A GOOD GUY!!!!!!!!
I started this thread because you said,

god that guy retracted his payment on f ucking paypal and i just noticed hes banned off here... thats bullshi t... plus i just checked your confirmation number and he put the wrong **** address.. its in akron oh however... call in the morning to see about that package and i will as well. Its just better if we get a few calls in versus his or else hes gonna get it sent back to him...
Ronin, you should have read through the thread instead of the first post. I just posted the facts as they were given to me.

I started this thread because you said,

Ronin, you should have read through the thread instead of the first post. I just posted the facts as they were given to me.
I didn't sell you shit and you make a thread about me? Glad to hear you got you stuff.

I didn't sell you shit and you make a thread about me? Glad to hear you got you stuff.
I dont get what your upset about. Cdimic said you sent the stuff to the wrong address and retrackted your payment on paypal against him, so I made the thread. I Pmed it to him so he could post as well, but didnt untill after things were resolved. I was also told you didnt want to ship the battery to me in the first place untill you got your box, which makes no sence at all when I had nothing to do with that.

Again, I posted what was provided to me. I have the stuff, its over. If you have anything to work out with cdimic then do so. Nothing left to see here. You were banned before the thread was made anyway.

Sorry it turned in to such a big misunderstanding.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like the situation is cleared up. OP received his item, ronin775's name is not tarnished here.

Yes, Ronin asked me to perma-ban him. I told him to ask again in a couple days, to give him time to think about it. After a few days he still wanted it, so I granted it to him. I dont understand someone wanting to never have the option to come back, but that was his choice. *shrug*

One2 has been banned, because he is an AE of a perma-banned member.

Thread was requested to be deleted. I will instead close it, so that this record will be here to look at in the future should the need arise.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

ctmaudi

10+ year member
Senior VIP Member
ctmaudi
Akron, OH
Start date
Participants