Central Region ROLL CALL DROPFEST JUNE 6th 7th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
It was pretty cool meeting the guys that I haven't met before and it was fun competing besides being rainy and cold.

Hope y'all have a great time today and good luck everyone!

Was a fun time, was surprised to see my 12's put up a 142.5 though, didnt think they were that loud! The rain kinda ****** but was still a great time seeing everyone's setups.

Was a fun time, was surprised to see my 12's put up a 142.5 though, didnt think they were that loud! The rain kinda ****** but was still a great time seeing everyone's setups.
Nice job! That's pretty impressive for what's in your sig.

wish i would have made it, but kid wasn't feeling too good from yesterday in the rain and didn't wanna take him back out. You gonna make it to the oshkosh show?

Again was a great show ! In the Dbdrag lanes i could only muster a 164.5 and won the 49.9 bassrace class , and in the Usaci lanes i got a 165.1 . Too all those competitors this weekend , thanx for a great showing in shity weather . Bumpin , you were impressive with only 1 15 , the rest of the DOA boyz suprised the hell out of me with some numbers out of vehicles i didnt see comin ! Great job all !

Again was a great show ! In the Dbdrag lanes i could only muster a 164.5 and won the 49.9 bassrace class , and in the Usaci lanes i got a 165.1 . Too all those competitors this weekend , thanx for a great showing in shity weather . Bumpin , you were impressive with only 1 15 , the rest of the DOA boyz suprised the hell out of me with some numbers out of vehicles i didnt see comin ! Great job all !
Thanks Corey. You had an awesome day, as always, hopefully Mike gets something together soon so he can give you a run for your money in 49.9 class. Was real fun going up against ya in bassrace in the TC on Saturday. It was a great showing both days and I had tons of fun as always, thanks also to Jeremy Weber as he never gets enough recognition for his hard work at putting on awesome shows.

The DOA boys did pretty well for their first Wisconsin appearance. Theres are about maybe five or six of the DOA cars that couldnt make it but I am hoping more will be able to at the next meet. I will be present at your show and will try and get a few more of the team members out there, would be nice to get all the Wisconsin guys and DOA guys together, it would defiantly make for a much bigger meet, as I had been telling Jeremy about in the past. I think our last meet down in the area had about 20 cars, if we could add those 20 cars to the existing meets it would sure make for some great competition.

Eh, I was gonna go but it was raining and the pre-reg didn't work right for me on their site so I wasn't going to drive down just to get turned away.. maybe next year.

Jeremy always puts on great shows. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Someone stole a db from me and Corey before the show, if anyone knows of the whereabouts please contact us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Jeremy always puts on great shows. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Someone stole a db from me and Corey before the show, if anyone knows of the whereabouts please contact us. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
Yeah even through the worst weather he still knows how to put on a badass show, about the missing DB, maybe the water in the mics had something to do with it... man the weather really killed it this year. Surprised Jeremy left with all his equipment working.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.