Central Region ROLL CALL DROPFEST JUNE 6th 7th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Kakauna Wi , near Greenbay . This is always the biggest show of the year . Ill be there in bassrace and SS5+ like always . For the folks that havent ever been there , there is a quarter mile drag strip to race , hydrolic show , car show is huge , and its inside of the half mile oval there . Its a 3 day car show starting friday night , but the car audio part will be saturday and sunday only !

where is this?
W1460 County Road KK Kaukauna WI 54130-8412 USA

Kakauna Wi , near Greenbay . This is always the biggest show of the year . Ill be there in bassrace and SS5+ like always . For the folks that havent ever been there , there is a quarter mile drag strip to race , hydrolic show , car show is huge , and its inside of the half mile oval there . Its a 3 day car show starting friday night , but the car audio part will be saturday and sunday only !
Awesome, I might have to be there for friday it sounds like alot of fun.

Best WI show I have ever been to.....although I am not too fond of James Sweet //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

I will be there and im hoping most of the DOA boys will be there again.

Not sure what you have against James Sweet, he puts on amazing shows and has a very respectable name. Only thing I could see you being against is his judging but thats why its third party this year.

Looks like I'm off work that weekend, so I just gotta see how many of the DOA guys want to make the trip. WIR is about 2 1/2 hours for me, so figure 3 1/2+ for the guys from Chicago.

Not sure what you have against James Sweet, he puts on amazing shows and has a very respectable name. Only thing I could see you being against is his judging but thats why its third party this year.
Its personal.....has nothing to do with his shows. I lived in WI for 24 years and went to his show for 4-5 years. Nothing wrong at all with the show!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.