Central Region ROLL CALL DROPFEST JUNE 6th 7th

IA,IL,IN,KS,MI,MO,MN,NE,OH,OK,TX,WI
Representing DOA:

Myself

Patrick Simmons (long as we get him an amp to use)

Sleepy Jr. (Martin)

Big Joker (Alex)

Mlstrass (Mike

Possibly

DDbump (Jake)

Audioqueboy (Ice Mike)

Otherguys

Arturcotte127317

Jamkey (Kevin)

TurboFox (Kain)

One Loud Mofo (Tyler)

Representing DOA:Myself

Patrick Simmons (long as we get him an amp to use)

Sleepy Jr. (Martin)

Big Joker (Alex)

Mlstrass (Mike)

Possibly

DDbump (Jake)

Audioqueboy (Ice Mike)

Otherguys

Arturcotte127317

Jamkey (Kevin)

TurboFox (Kain)

One Loud Mofo (Tyler)
I should be able to make this, atleast one of the days

Kakauna Wi , near Greenbay . This is always the biggest show of the year . Ill be there in bassrace and SS5+ like always . For the folks that havent ever been there , there is a quarter mile drag strip to race , hydrolic show , car show is huge , and its inside of the half mile oval there . Its a 3 day car show starting friday night , but the car audio part will be saturday and sunday only !
ha thats where i live!!! i will be there...but my car wont //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/frown.gif.a3531fa0534503350665a1e957861287.gif

Couple of pics from todays rainy , cold and exciting day !

dropfest09005.jpg

dropfest09007.jpg

dropfest09009.jpg

dropfest09021.jpg

dropfest09022.jpg

dropfest09015.jpg

dropfest09026.jpg

dropfest09025.jpg

dropfest09028.jpg

I hate to say it but this car won the 139.9 class ............Beat 2 DOA cars .... was a great class !

dropfest09006.jpg

Was great meeting everyone today ! Tomorrow will be interesting , bringing my van to the show ! I need some luck on my side to get a good score ! There will be a Usaci event also going on tomorrow !

Was fun going up against ya in bassrace Corey, maybe the similar will happen tommorow, i will have to jump up to 149.9 class, really let loose on that T3 lol.

BTW Kurrupt why did you pay? None of us paid to get in or anything. You just had to park your car and walk around the side of the track. What ya think of the 4runner btw, you were by it for a while?

I entered at the entrance at the top of the hill that is basically the end of the drag strip. I told them I was there for the car audio and they let me drive through. No questions asked. I don't know if that'll help a few people out today.

Otherwise I just entered at the normal area where the show cars enter and if you tell them its not a show car and your driving around back they let us in for free, and we had a caravan of 4 cars. Hopefully no one has an issue getting in today

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.