Rockford vs Kicker

Participant count
  • Participant list

Ryan790

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hi everyone!

I am new to this forum. I am upgrading my sound in my Ford Ranger. seeing as there is very limited space for a sub, I have been looking for a shallow sub, I have narrowed it down to the Kicker CompRT 10inch and Rockford P3S 10 inch (options are very limited where I stay). which one would be a better choice? i am looking for something punchy, i listen to a variety of music.

Thank you!

Looking at the two... the Kicker has SLIGHTLY better specs. Slightly better sensitivity, slightly more rms power handling. Price is the same on the respective websites. If you can get a deal on one brand over the other, get the deal or if they are stuck at the same price... Get the Kicker.

Wouldn't you want to listen to each? Are there any car stereo shops nearby? In the absence of the ability to listen to them, I would probably go with the KIcker.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.