Rockford P4004 ISSUE

Participant count
  • Participant list

kmastl
10+ year member

I have a RF P4004. the problem that i am having is that it keeps going off when i run over a bump or hit the amp. the protect light goes on for about 5 seconds then it goes back on.. what can i do to correct this problem?

Check your wiring. but it could something loose in the amp. cracked solder joint maybe.
YEP-YEP....probably just a loose connection or something has wiggled loose internally in the amp. check it out and i'll bet you find the problem with relative ease. take her apart and check in there.//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/biggrin.gif.d71a5d36fcbab170f2364c9f2e3946cb.gif

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.