Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5" coil / huge mounting depth .. 3000rms/6000peak ( pfft really? )

single 1 ohm

were display models I bought before they went on display lol only ones the shop had gotten in. Not many have got to mess with these due to price and rarity on the market thus far.

complete in box with information booklets / screws / wood frame / all packing original etc.

Price:

1800 per. possibly go lower pending both are bought together.

would rather meet than to ship otherwise price is + shipping. Even neo, these things weigh a ton.

I will do payments plans if anyone is interested.

Trades - Whatever it is.. + cash unless it's a small automatic vehicle. Just offer though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Listed above price would be + actual shipping

Item Pictures:

I HAVE FEEDBACKS RAWR

20150918_144257_zpsbl4xefuo.jpg

20151030_174047_zpsfbqlurfw.jpg

CAMERA FLASH OMG

20151030_174102_zpsghxq2kp2.jpg

1442257825072_zpsmhj90yso.jpg

20150914_152909_zpsnfp8f9mq.jpg

20150914_153050_zpslmfetke8.jpg

Why does it say the low in the 1st pic instead of your current screen name?
Nobody can afford 3600 bucks for 2 lousy subs.

That's ridiculous.
Sarcasm?

He's TheLow on CACO and I don't think they're "lousy subs"

I told you massivespls is dumb but massive spl is one cool cat!
Nothing but tha truth

Lousy lol. More like can't afford them butthurt hating
I figured there would be some of that in this thread.

I always get hating when I list expensive gear for sale here. One thing I do like about CACO is they enforce "no post dumping" in the classifieds

Nothing but tha truth

I figured there would be some of that in this thread.

I always get hating when I list expensive gear for sale here. One thing I do like about CACO is they enforce "no post dumping" in the classifieds

Yeah you always get people in your threads trashing it. I mean " cool " people don't do stuff like that.

Yeah you always get people in your threads trashing it. I mean " cool " people don't do stuff like that.
Yeah, I don't even bother bumping my for sale threads anymore for the 20k and other stuff I have

Never mind, I retract my offer anyways.
I'm trading my Z's for some 18" supergauss Crossfire Thundergods
as i've owned those, I can't rationalize that being an even trade for you.

evan trading you his?

Sarcasm?
He's TheLow on CACO and I don't think they're "lousy subs"
:p I used to be TheLow on here.. i've had some pretty good audio names lol

TheLow

DCSoundLab

AudioPipe

JL Audio

Warden

I try to ignore those posts or people whom really aren't adding anything to the thread. I don't understand why people posts things they do on here anymore at all.. this site used to be my goto for sale site.. now I stay on caco and still do the ocassional FB thing you see me doing now and then.

all audio sites seem to be dead anymore or no money on them.

as far as pricing on my subs go, 2499.99 is normal price on them, being mine are opened I figured 1800 was fair but to really expect to get it? that's a dream posting them on here.

Someone else said the same. Why is that? Want to PM me?
Yes he is
the coils rub inside constantly when used ( Gap is insanely too tight/small ) , there are NO others coils to replace use once those go, fi had those custom made for the six woofers and refused to get anymore made, ask nick about it. he HATES those woofers. they are meant to be burp only single note machines.. once the coating on the coils rubs off, the coil will go and then.. paperweights. I was going to sell them for junk/scrap at one point if no one bought them when I had them.. perfect working order for a burp sub everyone wants them for daily.

i suppose you could just take the motors and get a backplate made for one and have two xs spl v1s .. or four if you got both 18s but why? lol.

all the others are blown by the way, rumors of a 12" float around and i've seen pics but I believe the pic is one of prototype 3" coil smd ( I know of 3 from facebook ) they looked similar to me anyhow when I saw them.

the coils rub inside constantly when used ( Gap is insanely too tight/small ) , there are NO others coils to replace use once those go, fi had those custom made for the six woofers and refused to get anymore made, ask nick about it. he HATES those woofers. they are meant to be burp only single note machines.. once the coating on the coils rubs off, the coil will go and then.. paperweights. I was going to sell them for junk/scrap at one point if no one bought them when I had them.. perfect working order for a burp sub everyone wants them for daily.
i suppose you could just take the motors and get a backplate made for one and have two xs spl v1s .. or four if you got both 18s but why? lol.

all the others are blown by the way, rumors of a 12" float around and i've seen pics but I believe the pic is one of prototype 3" coil smd ( I know of 3 from facebook ) they looked similar to me anyhow when I saw them.

I already told him not to get the supergauss woofers, he didn't wanna listen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...