Status
Not open for further replies.

JL Audio
5,000+ posts

ThugStep
KY
Item(s) for Sale:

Item(s) Description/Condition:

5" coil / huge mounting depth .. 3000rms/6000peak ( pfft really? )

single 1 ohm

were display models I bought before they went on display lol only ones the shop had gotten in. Not many have got to mess with these due to price and rarity on the market thus far.

complete in box with information booklets / screws / wood frame / all packing original etc.

Price:

1800 per. possibly go lower pending both are bought together.

would rather meet than to ship otherwise price is + shipping. Even neo, these things weigh a ton.

I will do payments plans if anyone is interested.

Trades - Whatever it is.. + cash unless it's a small automatic vehicle. Just offer though.

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Listed above price would be + actual shipping

Item Pictures:

I HAVE FEEDBACKS RAWR

20150918_144257_zpsbl4xefuo.jpg

20151030_174047_zpsfbqlurfw.jpg

CAMERA FLASH OMG

20151030_174102_zpsghxq2kp2.jpg

1442257825072_zpsmhj90yso.jpg

20150914_152909_zpsnfp8f9mq.jpg

20150914_153050_zpslmfetke8.jpg

I'm a loser except I make more money than you, I'm a world champion in this hobby, I can afford a car for my wife (unlike you who can't afford one for your girlfriend), and I'm not a skinny fat looking inbred homoo.
I have this huge comical response typed to send back regarding all this yada yada about me turning each of your statements around on you ( except the world champion thing, who cares? ) and after dying of laughter I decided to just do something like:

Me:

Canadians+your+move+_a38e9ade496cec8124351fe1b5df6195.jpg

Who+the+hell+cares+let+people+like+whatever+band+they+_11ac0f6c4ee1a430bac4d67d248ae594.jpg

You:

I+hate+nickelback+because+it+s+cool+_2d4f3ae79c4d83b1b9d0002bd0598d76.png

And you assumed what subs he was getting lol. Gfy
Yup. Pretty sure if you scroll up there I literally just said that to you. That was my exact response. How the **** does that even get an lol at the end? lol indeed. nty on the gfy. I have standards not even I meet. Gotta set the bar you know. Have morals.

skinny and fat at same time? Wtf how
I was thinking the same thing ha.
Got em' stressing all up in hur'. I was highly surprised to wake up to that "childish" behavior from him. Didn't seem like him at all but I guess he's mad or some **** no one cares about.

It's all $$$ to some people who need to overcompensate I suppose. ( don't assume people are talking about you ) whoever is reading this.. lulz right?

EDIT: Actually how mad would it make you knowing I just close the thread so you can't respond Evan? Snap!

THESE ARE STILL FOR SALE, having a manchild arguement so just being awesome as usual and doing stuff like closing the thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...