silvercookie
5,000+ posts

WRX
Queens, NY
Item(s) for Sale:

Massive audio CW 10"

Item(s) Description/Condition:

Dual 4 ohm 600wrms.

Cone is plastic and the massive logo lights up blue via 12v terminals on the basket.

Has some small scratches on the cone that might be able to be polished out with some rubbing compound but nothing terrible.

There is always a ticking sound when playing at higher volumes due to the wires in the cone for the LED's.

The suspension started to sag a little bit but still plays well. Would be a good candidate for a 600-1000wrms recone

Quick copy/paste info.

10 in. Subwoofer. Dual 2.5 in. 4ohm, 4 layer voice coils with 54mm winding length on composite kapton / fiberglass former. Conex spider, custom injected poly-mica cone with clear polymer to Illuminate Logo. High current woven silver plated tinsel leads. 1”tall rolled Santoprene surround for MASSIVE excursion. Removable gasket allows Onsite Re-Coning. 40mm. Peak to peak X-Max. Dual Stacked 150 oz. Magnets, label plate with chrome finish. Competition grade cast aluminum basket. Molded ABS high ventilation label plate with chrome finish. 600w RMS / 1200 Max. New platinum plated 5 way binding post with push-in terminals accommodates 8 gauge wires.

Price:

$100 obo

Shipping and Miscellaneous Item Information:

Buyer pays shipping (offer with a shipped price)

Item Pictures:

Will get more pictures if interested just ask. All i had in my phone.

20140923_082006_zpszmu50yeg.jpg

20140923_082020_zpsgp3qbjzk.jpg

(List pictures in this section, 1st picture should be your username/date if you have less than 10 positive feedbacks with the i-Trader system or less than 10 references that you have sold to in the past. (These must be listed in your signature, or a link provided to a feedback thread listing these references)).

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.