Rockford Fosgate T1D412 with Kenwood KAC-9105D

If you're only running that one amp on 4 gauge wire right now, there's no need to upgrade to 0 gauge. The 4 gauge will do fine. Unless you add another amp that's about the same as the one you have now, the most you could do is the big 3. But if you don't want any hassle or worry, just leave your amp on 4 gauge.
Sounds like solid advice. Do you mean the most i should do is big 3? technically i could get a H/O alternator if i was in the states

Sounds like solid advice. Do you mean the most i should do is big 3? technically i could get a H/O alternator if i was in the states
No sir, what I'm saying is that if you're going to be just sticking with that amp for now, and not planning on upgrading your equipment anytime soon, then the only electrical upgrade (if you were dead set on doing some electrical upgrade) you would wanna do is the big 3. You don't need to do any electrical upgrade at all right now though, with what you're running. Does that make more sense?

No sir, what I'm saying is that if you're going to be just sticking with that amp for now, and not planning on upgrading your equipment anytime soon, then the only electrical upgrade (if you were dead set on doing some electrical upgrade) you would wanna do is the big 3. You don't need to do any electrical upgrade at all right now though, with what you're running. Does that make more sense?
yes it does, sorry for the confusion

The 9105D would be more suited to one T1 at 2 ohms. They are beastly subs and have a much higher thermal power handling than mechanical. It is **** near impossible to blow the voice coil but they will bottom out with enough power. I watched one plugged into a wall socket for 5 minutes straight and it wouldn't blow. Mechanically though, it was done for.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

USAFradartech

10+ year member
USAFradartech
Goldsboro, NC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views