rockford fosgate are a bunch of dirty *****es!

what size is the shirt?
xl. now i should say i havent even tried it onbut im sure it wont fit. i wear 2x since they fit nicer and they are a little big longer cause im a tall ****er (6'5" 270lbs) and i usually need a long tee to even fit right lol

Wanna give it to me for the cost of shipping //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif
i might lol. i got a friend that i was gonna offer it to first though //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/crap.gif.7f4dd41e3e9b23fbd170a1ee6f65cecc.gif

if only it did that power.
well when i went for a drive about 30 mins ago or so it sounded louder than my mbquart amp before it broke which was rated @ 300 watts as well....//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i think underrating is totally fine IF you include a birthsheet...........

Thats too underrated.

I dont like not knowing (roughly) what kind of power Im buying until I open up the box and read the birthsheet because it screws up the planning for what speakers I may have planned on using, not to mention higher power ratings than you planned for may require additional electrical upgrades.

10% to 30% okay, 400% (75w spec verses the 300w you recieved) is ridiculous.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, that is one dammed fine amp you bought!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif

Thats too underrated.
I dont like not knowing (roughly) what kind of power Im buying until I open up the box and read the birthsheet because it screws up the planning for what speakers I may have planned on using, not to mention higher power ratings than you planned for may require additional electrical upgrades.

10% to 30% okay, 400% (75w spec verses the 300w you recieved) is ridiculous.

Now that I've gotten that off my chest, that is one dammed fine amp you bought!

//content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/yumyum.gif.0556df42231b304b9c995aefd13928a8.gif
thats what the gain is for //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif . thats just my way of thinking lol. i can always turn the gain down to match the speakers, but if i upgrade in the future and now i need a lot more watts...i just adjust the gain again and im set. no new amp no lost money //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/wink.gif.608e3ea05f1a9f98611af0861652f8fb.gif

like i said, i did the research and already knew i was gonna get ~300 watts. i just wanted to make a thread to show people and to include a birthsheet (which i will do later) for reference for people in the future if they find this amp and need info on it.

i should mention im a bang for the buck guy //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/greedy.gif.5a53e6246569d7ab79867170f3b06629.gif however i do agree that it CAN cause a change of plans that someone didnt plan for if they are inexperienced and dont quite understand how to work around the situation. thanks for that last comment! i should mention im pretty happy

Okay .. so a question ... and sorry for thread jacking .. i got SLC's and i was planning on getting an amp that is 250x2 @4ohm .. is it okay to power them with that much power??

The 23 to life amps are horribly underrated.

Its actually bad if you dont know how much power they actually have.

Just myself a power 1000, part of the 25 to life.

I hope its way underrated too.

The 23 to life amps are horribly underrated.Its actually bad if you dont know how much power they actually have.

from what ive seen the 25 to life are like you said. horribly underrated. the regular stuff just a teeny bit. i think that was the idea behind the 25 to life was to give people like a nostalgic feeling when they thought the old rockford was back lol.

Okay .. so a question ... and sorry for thread jacking .. i got SLC's and i was planning on getting an amp that is 250x2 @4ohm .. is it okay to power them with that much power??
i have no idea lol . might wanna ask that in the speaker forum.

The 23 to life amps are horribly underrated.Its actually bad if you dont know how much power they actually have.

My Power 1000 benched at 107 x 4 on the front stage at 4 ohm and 923 on the sub side at 1 ohm. Seems that most of them get about twice the rated on the highs and between 900 and 950 on the sub side.

My Power 1000 benched at 107 x 4 on the front stage at 4 ohm and 923 on the sub side at 1 ohm. Seems that most of them get about twice the rated on the highs and between 900 and 950 on the sub side.
hey moe, whats up with all the pics that were in the ported box pics? the ones that are gone are ones i wanted to try and build! haha oh well i could always just do the match and make my own, but ohhhh its so much easier just clicking and printing lol.

sorry for the crappy shots. im using my sisters camera since i dont have one and i have no idea how to use it or focus it. yes, shes one of those people that buys the most expensive camera and thinks itll do everything for her. very nice camera...crappy pics sorry

and just for referance sake for the guys who never use the search function anyways

this is a Rockford Fosgate Punch 150 25 to life anniversary ( limited ) edition

rated at 75 watts per channel @ 4 ohms...

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0033.jpg

good buy man.

i recently looked at those 25-life amps, and i saw what they offered, and i said to myself, 75x2@4 for $200~250? and i said, wow, rockford - you outdid yourselfs.

but with this knowledge, i stand corrected. but it does almost feel like they are cheating buyers. giving them amps that are so horrifically over rated that they feel like OMG - rockford is kicking ass again! almost like a false "we are still awesome" feeling.

when in reality, they just made some good looking amps for once, and put out power figures that people can respect and a decent price point.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.