Rockford Fosgate 1200D PROTECT MODE!

Participant count
  • Participant list

Duedle

I have this weird scenario that whenever my vehicle is turned on and in park my amp has a blue light on meaning it is working, but whenever the vehicle is either moving forward or going in reverse the red protect light starts blinking. I has 2 Rockford Fosgate P3's in a ported box wired to 1 ohm and i checked the terminal cup resistance and it is in fact wired to 1 ohm but i cant figure anything else out that can be causing the amp to enter protect mode while moving?

I have this weird scenario that whenever my vehicle is turned on and in park my amp has a blue light on meaning it is working, but whenever the vehicle is either moving forward or going in reverse the red protect light starts blinking. I has 2 Rockford Fosgate P3's in a ported box wired to 1 ohm and i checked the terminal cup resistance and it is in fact wired to 1 ohm but i cant figure anything else out that can be causing the amp to enter protect mode while moving?
Check the voltage reading while in drive or reverse.
Sounds like voltage is dropping to low or going to high

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.