Rockford Alpine or Kicker?

Im trying to decide which subs I should get next. The three im trying to decide between are (all 10")

1. Rockford P3-10D2

2. Alpine SWS-10d2

3. Kicker CVR d2

I want a good balance between spl and sql as theyre just for street thumping. Ill run them in a ported box. I essentially want the louder and better quality one.

thanks
i drive an 07 liberty with rockford fosgate's, all the info is in my sig or here:

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/4001647

i like RF, but i've been in and out of looking for better subs that are more SQ than SPL

yes the e's will take an extra 100 watts rms lol, only reason I didnt recomend the sa-12s is because they are more expensive then the woofers you listed.
ok cool. yeah i know i was just trying to make a comparison with the subs. will the Es be good in an ~1.25^3 per chamber box? im honestly not sure what its tuned to cuz i didnt ask. i can post a pic if it helps. and one more question. what if i did E12s in a custom box would they be much louder like significantly? for this upgrade i wanna know i upgraded. it ***** being on a tight budget.

ok cool. yeah i know i was just trying to make a comparison with the subs. will the Es be good in an ~1.25^3 per chamber box? im honestly not sure what its tuned to cuz i didnt ask. i can post a pic if it helps. and one more question. what if i did E12s in a custom box would they be much louder like significantly? for this upgrade i wanna know i upgraded. it ***** being on a tight budget.
them being in the correct box will help out significantly

them being in the correct box will help out significantly
ok my last question and then i can stop asking questions. this might be really dumb and is in fact really dumb, but, even if i get 12s the Es will be noticeably better all around than the three i listed in the beginning? i just wanna know cuz since theyre on sale i might as well get 12s and a custom box.

thanks for all the help by the way. so grateful for all of this haha

ok my last question and then i can stop asking questions. this might be really dumb and is in fact really dumb, but, even if i get 12s the Es will be noticeably better all around than the three i listed in the beginning? i just wanna know cuz since theyre on sale i might as well get 12s and a custom box.
thanks for all the help by the way. so grateful for all of this haha
Yes those 12s will out perform all of the subs you listed and for around a 100 dollars I don't think there is anything better for the money than the e12

Yes those 12s will out perform all of the subs you listed and for around a 100 dollars I don't think there is anything better for the money than the e12
nice thanks. i am beyond excited to get the 10s or 12s now. if only i could make up my mind.

thanks again

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.