rims for 2000 celica gt-s

dumbguygeorge
10+ year member

dfaf
i just got it i have ordered lambo doors for it. it is a silver gt-s 6 speed. has injen cold air intake. i was looking for many upgrades. currently im wanting some rims probly 18s and tires. then i was wondering if anyone knew wat a s2000 antenna was? Also if you know of any other mods that would be nice for it i would appreciate it thnx

the s2000 antenna mod is very, very simple...buy antenna; unscrew existing antenna, screw in new antenna. As for wheels, I've always like the SSR GT3's from tirerack.com. but i've always thought silver is tricky with wheels; wrong color wheel can upset the look of the car.

Well for rims, maybe if you like the simple style of 5/6 spoke rims look into Enkei evo-5/6 and if you want slim spokes the rs7's are pretty cool. Ive always wanted Axis hiro's but they dont make them with a compatible lug pattern for my car. The s2000 antenna things pretty cool, I did it to my teg, just look around ebay. One of the more popular s2000 style antennas is the shark attack 2, or if you have boookooo bucks you could buy an OEM one.

Alex

you're putting lambo doors on a celica.... **giggles** ok
try not to make the rims totally gay like the rest of it probably will be
I talked to a kid today who wants to install lambo doors on a freakin cavalier. giggle at that lol. I doubt its gonna happen but I wanted to smack him. He also had the shittiest sound system known to man.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.