camaroaudio69 no good...

budahbuddy803
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
Aiken, SC
I made a deal with him; my Power Acoustik PA1800db for his Crossfire VR302. I asked him to throw in $20 to cover his shipping because of the new price difference. He sent his amp first because his lack of references. I got it and asked him to send his money so i can ship his amp. He said he wanted my amp before he sent the money and because i didnt want any trouble, i went ahead and sent the amp. He told me he got the amp and the payment was pending. It has been probably 3-4 weeks and i have not gotten any sort of PM, Email, Phone call, etc. I have sent him multiple PMs all throughout our transaction process letting him know what i plan on doing or have going on. He never sent the money and has not ever gotten back to me. I know its only $20, but BEWARE because he is not honest, does not communicate well, and he steals. Simple as that. I know it wasnt $500 or anything like that, but money is money and honesty is honesty, and Camaroaudio69 did not give me either of the two. I would not do business with him if i were you all!!

I just moved into a new house and today is my first day on the computer i have been in the house for about 3 weeks and just bought a new computer with my income tax money so i can sort all this out

Hmm, hope this gets straightened out.

I've done business with him a few times, and both transactions were as smooth as butter. Excellent communication, and an all around nice guy.

I'm confident you'll get your $20. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif

Hmm, hope this gets straightened out.
I've done business with him a few times, and both transactions were as smooth as butter. Excellent communication, and an all around nice guy.

I'm confident you'll get your $20. //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/smile.gif.1ebc41e1811405b213edfc4622c41e27.gif
thanks nick

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Add Funds from a Bank Account (Unique Transaction ID #4NG03860ER4646359)

Transfer to:

Bank Account

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Total Amount:

$20.00 USD

Fee:

$0.00 USD

Total:

$20.00 USD

Date:

Feb. 13, 2009

Time:

10:16:01 PST

Pending (Expected Clearing Date: Feb. 19, 2009)

For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

Transaction Details

Transfer to:

Bank Account

Total Amount:

$20.00 USD

Fee:

$0.00 USD

Total:

$20.00 USD

Date:

Feb. 13, 2009

Time:

For instant payments and faster receipt of items Add a credit card. You may also update an expired credit card already on file.

....do a "print screen" of your PayPal account to show it's pending...

Transaction Details

Transfer to:

Bank Account

Total Amount:

$20.00 USD

Fee:

$0.00 USD

Total:

$20.00 USD

Date:

Feb. 13, 2009

Time:

Ummm, i am not familiar with paypal, but isn't that today's date? You definitely told me you sent the money WAY before today.

....do a "print screen" of your PayPal account to show it's pending...
Payments take a while through paypal when the money is coming from a bank account...
OK, maybe the guy did move, but really camaro, you have not seen a computer in 3 weeks?? All i wanted was a sorry the payment is still pending. BTW why in the world does it take over 3 weeks for the money to be sent? If i wasnt so dumb and deleted all the pms we had i would no the exact date that you told me you sent the money... i know it has been a long while. I hope this works out to and if it does ill take back the part about Camaro being a theif, but still, he could have let me know he was moving, told me something about the payment., etc. There are so many things that could have comforted me that i believe everything still falls back on Camaroaudio69 because it was easily avoidable.

Communication is key to successful transactions no matter the circumstance. He should have sent me a PM telling me he was moving, telling me for some reason his payment is still pending, he could have even told me you know what i am not sending you the money and i would have been happier than i am now. Because he did not do anything, i really want my money now. I am glad he is back on the internet!

Why are you adding the fund's from your bank account to your paypal account when you can just send him the money and have it instantly transfer and withdraw from your bank account?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

budahbuddy803

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
budahbuddy803
Aiken, SC
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies