Revo 10" Box Build...

Cloak559
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
Just a small little project for my DD...Power is a Sundown 1500 and two stinger SPV70s...Stock alt....Ill get some more pics in the daytime tomorrow, and hopefully a vid...Very impressive little driver...

Heres The Design...

Revo10_Render(img).jpg

And the Build up...

Revo10_1.JPG

Revo10_2.JPG

Revo10_3.JPG

Revo10_4.JPG

Revo10_5.JPG

why tuned so high...37hz?
Had it in a smaller 33Hz box when i first got it and it wasnt doing well with the kick bass and higher notes....I lose a little now on the far bottom octaves but i have an overall flatter response...

Couple more pics installed, forgive the mess back there...I still havent totally cleaned up from the wall removal...

Took a camera phone vid but its terrible, still hope to find someone with a camera I can use...Moves the roof a good 2" and its randomly turns my right signal on with the column levers shaking so much...

Revo10_12.JPG

Revo10_13.JPG

Revo10_14.JPG

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.