reviews on 05Toyota Corolla S-Type

I just test drove one the other day. You have to stretch your arms way out to reach the wheel. It had less power than a Nissan SE-R Spec-V but yet the same price, maybe a bit higher. Nissans are very customizable. I dont THINK you will find many performance mods for a Toyota Corolla S. One word of advice...buy something with a timing chain. They will last a whole lot longer and are more reliable. Toyotas and Nissans both have timing chains but some Hondas do not.

I own an '04...

It's slow, but the interior is very nice. It runs perfectly. It also was quite durable as i ran it into a cement median at 70mph (i hydroplaned, spun out, and hit the back right corner) and didnt get hurt at all. If it's speed ur lookin for, id suggest lookin at an xrs or better yet look for a used lexus is300 w/ like 30 gran dmiles. you can get em for 20 grand if you look hard.

I own an '04...It's slow, but the interior is very nice. It runs perfectly. It also was quite durable as i ran it into a cement median at 70mph (i hydroplaned, spun out, and hit the back right corner) and didnt get hurt at all. If it's speed ur lookin for, id suggest lookin at an xrs or better yet look for a used lexus is300 w/ like 30 gran dmiles. you can get em for 20 grand if you look hard.
Dude my cousin hydroplaned and spun out in his mid-90s Camaro Z28 and hit the back end on the median at (he says) 50mph. It tore off his bumper (was actually thrown over the top of the car), smashed up the rear end pretty good, and the car was totaled. You must have just brushed it.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.