Reverse camera wired wiring

Participant count
  • Participant list

Jorge Castrillo Martínez

CarAudio.com Newbie
Hello all

i am new to the forum and I hope you can help me.

i bought a 10.1 android car on eBay and the reverse camera wiring is a bit strange to me. It has two wires (green and white) instead of one  for 12v activation and I do not know how to wire properly the camera to activate it with the reverse gear .....

Have you seen this before ? Can you help me to understand? Manual coming with the radio is not providing any info at all.

Thanks in advance 

Yes tanks a lot

but are you saying  that each wire goes to a light? I mean left and right reverse light ?

my system already has a wire from reverse light to the head unit ( I installed it) but I am not sure why 2 wires  and what the second wire is for 

hope is clearer now 

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.