RESonant engineering pricing?

I asked them about the SE and RE 10 just last week. Here is what they told me.

Direct pricing for the SE10 is $149 plus $14 shipping each. We will not have the RE10 available unitl late March. They will be $59 each.

Hope this helps.

AJ:D

thanks last post! at least im kinda getting the picture i think they just don't want to post the prices on their site in order not to scare the customers away with those high prices, but hey im not complaining because ive only heard good things from them so i think they're worth it.

im going to wait till i get my speaker box for my truck built before i decide if any of the resonant engineering subs will actually work in a truck sealed box due to small spacing

thanks!

thanks last post! at least im kinda getting the picture i think they just don't want to post the prices on their site in order not to scare the customers away with those high prices, but hey im not complaining because ive only heard good things from them so i think they're worth it.
im going to wait till i get my speaker box for my truck built before i decide if any of the resonant engineering subs will actually work in a truck sealed box due to small spacing

thanks!
Their prices are extremely low compared to a lot of other places.

a W7 is around $600-$700 for a 12" - a 12" XXX is $400 i believe. most people agree that a XXX will out perform a W7 anyday.
My friend and I, few installers in the bay and a few other onlookers agree my XXX15 is a tad bit louder than his 13W7.

We believe that his tuning is lower than he thought it was.. Im guessing 29Hz. Whereas mine is 33Hz.

My setup: 1000/1, XXX15 in a 4.25 cu/ft @ 33Hz, Jetta Variant (wagon)

His setup: Cadence A7HC, 13W7 in a 3.5 cu/ft @ 28Hz, Mazda3 hatchback.

They do come close, but havent metered both setups at all. When the techno CDs hit the car, I thought his sounded better by a tad.

Bill T.

That's a nice setup you have Bill. I'm thinking that if a w7 and a XXX were in the same install, which would be better? Hard to say, but the XXX would go best for your money hands down.

That's a nice setup you have Bill. I'm thinking that if a w7 and a XXX were in the same install, which would be better? Hard to say, but the XXX would go best for your money hands down.
Thanks. I have already planned a new setup with 4 SE10s in a 5.5 cu/ft @ 35Hz. I have the box design already but yet to have enough cash to support the 4 10s.

They are near identical. For the money, the XXX is king. But since my buddy works for Car Toys, and they are the only shop in Colorado that is an authorized dealer for JL, I think he got his sub for around $500.

Nonetheless, both subs are awesome in SQ and SPL. Although my ears tell me the JL has a tad more SQ and the XXX has more SPL.

The shop was filled with awe when they heard the XXX. Noone in there at the time has ever heard RE before and they were astonished it was just as good as the 13W7.

Bill T.

The shop was filled with awe when they heard the XXX. Noone in there at the time has ever heard RE before and they were astonished it was just as good as the 13W7.

Bill T.
nothing better than experiencing the reactions from people when they hear RE.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.