Replacing two kicker 12's on a rp2k.

Participant count
  • Participant list

Clay KN4NIL

CarAudio.com Newbie
My sons kicker comp vr's can't handle the juice of the rp2k. I barely have $300 so a smart choice of replacements is required. I would love xfl's but that's a little out of budget. Txx bdc4's look good but do they hold up? Help guys I cant afford another failure! Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom and experience, I need it!

My sons kicker comp vr's can't handle the juice of the rp2k. I barely have $300 so a smart choice of replacements is required. I would love xfl's but that's a little out of budget. Txx bdc4's look good but do they hold up? Help guys I cant afford another failure! Thanks in advance for your words of wisdom and experience, I need it!
What are the enclosure measurements and tuning? Ported enclosure or sealed? What vehicle is this in?

What are the enclosure measurements and tuning? Ported enclosure or sealed? What vehicle is this in?
05 Avalon. I built the box for 2.2 cubes per sub ported to 32hz. It is at 5 cubes total because I haven't built and installed the port yet, it should displace the other .6 of airspace. Thanks for taking the time to help.

These should work fine in that enclosure. I have a pair of the older version in 4.0 @ 32 Htz and they can get down pretty decent with some clean power.Another $100 bucks to your limit opens quite a few more options of course.Others will recommend different subs as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.