Replacing HU in my Jeep

Participant count
  • Participant list

miscrap

Hi, I need advice on picking a new HU so I signed up to this site so I could hear from the experts.

I have a 2014 Jeep Patriot. It came with a pretty basic radio - no touchscreen, nav, b/u camera, etc. it does have SiriusXM, Bluetooth, and basic steering wheel controls (volume and station up/down controls). As I researched I've "decided" on several units, only to change my mind when something else caught my eye. I thought I had finally made up my mind for good when I found the Pioneer 6000NEX. That unit, with adapters for SiriusXM and steering wheel controls, plus a back up camera, checked all my boxes for what I'm looking for, and I can get it within my budget. As I searched for the best price, however, I discovered that Pioneer announced an updated model, the 6100NEX. What I'm having trouble finding is what's different on the newer model. Anybody know? If it's not a big deal I may just wait a bit and see if the prices come down on the 6000 as the new model rolls out. Lastly, any opinions on this unit? Thanks for any and all help!

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.