Replacing door speakers 96 4 runner

Participant count
  • Participant list

thenewguy
10+ year member

AL
I have a 96 4 runner and i was wanting to replace my door speakers decided to mess with it and try myself first took the arm rest off and took two screws off then i took the two circular things with pins in them and i was able to get the bottom half to pop out but its still connected to the top half of the door im able to pull it back far enough to see the speaker and all but I cant get my screw driver in there to take all 5 screws out... this is such a ***** I have run wires all through my car put in a new pioneer cd player and installed a 1200 watt amp why the hell is this so hard to do. seems so simple anyone ever takin door panel off?

Does the door panel snap down onto the door frame. Try lifting up the door panel up off the door frame. It may just be hanging there kind of clipped in...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.