Replaced head unit - Sub constant flexing tone

Participant count
  • Participant list
Just switched my head unit for a different one. It had a sirius head unit with no cd player so I switched it out for one that did.

I matched all the wires up and even re checked this this morning. I'm at a loss here.

The Problem:

- When turning on the head unit regardless of "radio" / "usb" / "cd" / "ipod" etc, you hear the sub kick on and its just sitting there pulsating and I want to say there is a tone on it but its so low I can't hardly hear it but you can tell its there and annoying.

*This is with the head unit "sub volume" turned to 0 and "bass" turned to 0. Regardless of what I do it still does it. It still pounds and plays bass just fine but the tone / constant sub movement is driving me crazy.

I changed nothing other than the head unit, so not sure what went wrong.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.