Repair agreement between DMT Allstar and Spooney

Participant count
  • Participant list

Spooney
10+ year member

CarAudio.com Veteran
DMT Allstar and I have agreed on terms to have his amp sent to me for repair. The amp in question is an Orion 4100gx 4 channel amplifier. DMT Allstar will send the amp to me where I will estimate the cost of repair free of charge. After the estimate is ready I will contact him with the price of repairs and see if at that point he still would like to go on with the repair. If he declines to have the amp repaired there is still no cost for the estimate and the amp is returned to him at his cost. If he accepts the repair estimate I will request a deposit in an amount equal to that of the cost of the repair parts. After receipt of this deposit parts will be ordered and the amp will be repaired. After the amp is repaired one further payment to cover my labor/time put into the amp will be requested. Upon receipt of this payment the amp will be shipped back to DMT Allstar at his cost. When the amp is received by DMT Allstar I request that it be tested/installed within one week and if there are any further issues at that time that I be alerted promptly.

Amp has been received and I am currently working on an estimate which I plan to have to dmt allstar by tomorrow at the latest. I will pm you vega.

On the tail end of this repair. I've been in touch with DMT Allstar every other day or better for the most part throughout the whole process. Waiting on two more caps that were ordered this last weekend and it should be just about set when those are in.Hoping to have it wrapped up and ready to send back by the weekend

if you were closer...id send you am amp to repair
Honestly right now I'm pretty swamped. Just took on a nice pile of old school PPI art series and power class amps and some diamond audio stuff. Also need to get into nom nom's IA 20.1 and see if its even salvageable.

Amp has been ready to come home for a few weeks now. I have made multiple attempts to contact DMT allstar to no avail. Hope all is well with him. His amp will be here waiting for his return.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...

About this thread

Spooney

10+ year member
CarAudio.com Veteran
Spooney
Charlotte,MI,USA
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies