remote start problems

ok now what exactly does it do when u hit the button(s) for remote start? do the parkin lights flash and does everything SOUND like it's gonna start? then it just doesn't? does it at least try and crank it? try unplugging the plugs from the brain then plugging them back in... make sure you didn't hook up the hood pin wrong and make sure the neutral safety switch is grounded

also if u have a hood pine switch make sure that is all good and not letting it start. I am used to vipers so i am hoping some of this info will be usefull. If it is learning the tach but still not starting there is a nutral saftey shutdown wire {Viper once again } make sure that wire is grounded.
sorry Slody4Futbol but i think i already said that it seems as though we are going in circules with this one here.

I would take all saftey devices off{For now} see if it start w/them bypassed. If so ur going to have to find wich one was hooked up wrong. Basically go through all the wires make sure that there are no cold joint soder connections.{Assuming that u did solder} too make it start the only wires u would need i think would be

12volts

Starter

Ignition

Accessory

and of course tach. I would take hood pin off, just leave those and the brake wire connected.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.