Remote ignition

It's not possible because when you park a car with a stick, you're supposed to leave it in gear. It can be done but the one day you left the car in gear.....

And a mans car is not a ***** little gay jap car that some fruit cup with a 8000 dollar racing chip thinks he's going to get some ass in.

Be a real (American) man and drive an American car.

It's not possible because when you park a car with a stick, you're supposed to leave it in gear. It can be done but the one day you left the car in gear.....
And a mans car is not a ***** little gay jap car that some fruit cup with a 8000 dollar racing chip thinks he's going to get some ass in.

Be a real (American) man and drive an American car.
Actually you can park a car in neutral, and with the parking break set even if you left it in gear it would just stall.

and no thanks, i'll take a car that doesn't break down or require service every 500 miles. and that isn't the product of the most ****ed up country in the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/patriotic.gif.b47a6e0394a3738334c387bdf79409f4.gif

and i don't hate on imported cars just because they tooook ewer jowbs! idiot. most of the best new cars are unamerican, prove me wrong redneck. show me an american car and i'll show you an import that beats it in value and power.

Actually you can park a car in neutral, and with the parking break set even if you left it in gear it would just stall.
and no thanks, i'll take a car that doesn't break down or require service every 500 miles. and that isn't the product of the most ****ed up country in the world //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/patriotic.gif.b47a6e0394a3738334c387bdf79409f4.gif
You can park it in neutral. But I wouldn't recommend it. It wouldn't just stall, it would try and move the car until it shut up, when cars are in gear, and the starter is turning, it will move the car. American cars don't need serviced every 500 miles but you should service a car when it needs to be regardless the make. Its a stupid pu$$y car, but these days, car companies build their cars that are just like the people that drive them. Man up and buy yourself a real ride instead of the retro jap trap POS.

yes putting a remote start on a stick is possible but there are a few safety measures that needs to be taken. there's a company called compustar they make a remote start specifically for manuals. most shops won't do it because of the liability if the person doesn't put the car in nuetral with parking break. and as for the car stalling, that's not true i've seen cars "leap" a good distance because it was left in gear and a person started it. saw one even go through a building.

and i don't hate on imported cars just because they tooook ewer jowbs! idiot. most of the best new cars are unamerican, prove me wrong redneck. show me an american car and i'll show you an import that beats it in value and power.
I'm not a redneck you stupid ****. I may be from Ohio but I'm far from a ****ing hillbilly. Corvette C6. ZO6 and ZR1. I don't care if it can beat or it's faster, its the fact that you live in American and support a Japanese company. Your stupidity and ignorance make some billionaire zipper head more money.

You also don't *need* to have a brand new car. My car is 24 years old, has 60K miles and more curb appeal than your POS. Granted its slow but I don't need to drive fast. I'm willing to bet my POS 74 chevy pickup that' rusted to ****ing hell would smoke your chick car.

You can park it in neutral. But I wouldn't recommend it. It wouldn't just stall, it would try and move the car until it shut up, when cars are in gear, and the starter is turning, it will move the car. American cars don't need serviced every 500 miles but you should service a car when it needs to be regardless the make. Its a stupid pu$$y car, but these days, car companies build their cars that are just like the people that drive them. Man up and buy yourself a real ride instead of the retro jap trap POS.
haha a real ride like what?

You also don't *need* to have a brand new car. My car is 24 years old, has 60K miles and more curb appeal than your POS. Granted its slow but I don't need to drive fast. I'm willing to bet my POS 74 chevy pickup that' rusted to ****ing hell would smoke your chick car.
hmmm you must truely be as stupid as you sound

what a stupid fvcking thread, OP asks a serious question, one you obviously dont know the answer to and you claim to have a mobile audio company? To the OP its very possible, alot of newer alarms have a manual mode on the remote start, i believe you have to install a neutral safety switch.

what a stupid fvcking thread, OP asks a serious question, one you obviously dont know the answer to and you claim to have a mobile audio company? To the OP its very possible, alot of newer alarms have a manual mode on the remote start, i believe you have to install a neutral safety switch.
OH! that makes so much sense! all you would have to do is install a switch that disables the remote start unless the car is in nuetral. I was looking at a viper system that has an alarm and built in remote start for 100 bucks, but i wasnt sure if the remote start would work with my car.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.