Reliable places for window tint

either 20 or 35. 35 is the law around here but idk how much they enforce that. ive seen people with limo tint.
In Wisconsin, the states up to 35% for the back window and rear side window, and up to 50% for the front side windows.

Read up on it here.

isnt there a way to go to the doctor and if you have a problem with uv light you can get a medical exemption for it legally?

You will have warranty only if you do legal tint. I know that there are brand name tints, but as long as you don't use any substance with ammonia in it then you will be fine. My tint job was 50 bucks and its been on it for 4 years now w/o a problem. You just gotta know how to take care of it and you will be good. I don't think i spelled ammonia right but hopefully you get the idea.

I have 20% and it's 3M. I like it.
How to you clean windows with tint though? I don't think I can use Windex.
Nope, don't use any ammonia based cleaner. Go to an auto parts store and get a tint film safe glass cleaner. Should only be about $6-10 for a large spray bottle.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.