Release date on Alpine CDA-9887

Well looks like Alpine China is selling it (can't read chinese but I can at least tell they have a price and something like a shopping cart) and some guy from Australia is selling um on ebay. Wish I new the differences in country release dates.

we just got a lot shipped maybe 2 days ago, hadn't really played around with it too much but overall seems like alpine is finally bringing back a half decent deck to their line which has been lacking for the past 2 years.

i did notice that its got back an eq, 5band parmetric, 7 graphic, triple 4 volt outs, 3 way actice x-over, time allignment, hpf, lpf and the abiltly to use the imprint sound processor

overall good deck, and about time

24-bit Burr-Brown

Active frontstage ability

7-band graphic or 5 band parametric

6-channel digital time alignment

4-volt outs

... I'm all over it!

I was wondering.. if it's been beat to death please just point me to it.

Will this thing read straight from iPod receiving the signal DIGITALLY (keyword) to take advantage of the internal burr-browns? or maybe from thumbdrives?

iPod.. Looks like the KCE-422i cable is the ticket

#37 in the manual, connected to #36 to the head unit.

Bluetooth.. Looks like KCE-300BT is a go-between betweein the iPod, KCE-422i cable, then 300bt box, then head unit at #36 connection.

Could have it ALL! yay!

Will this thing read straight from iPod receiving the signal DIGITALLY (keyword) to take advantage of the internal burr-browns? or maybe from thumbdrives?
pretty sure thats the deal

i sooooo want this deck... its got all the goodies of the old alpines with the ipod control... exactly what i want

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.