Regular cab console ideas

Participant count
  • Participant list

Johnny Drama
5,000+ posts

Banned
Dramaville
Steve got me interested in the idea of building a console that I could put a decent SQ sub in. My thoughts were to have something like this,

Box will be fabric matched and coushioned
bolt to surrent center seat/console location, have brackets that fit stock storage box on it. Each end of the box will extend behind each seat for added volume, passenger side extention will be the port.

OR

Plastic or vinal covered glassing to look similar to the current console on the LS & LT extended cab with basically the same layout.

OR

Buy an existing color matched console and modify it to incorporate the box design.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=7964306905&category=33695

Ideas and suggestions definatly welcome. I will make a better version when I get home using photoshop

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.