Redoing stereo, what you think of this?

Participant count
  • Participant list

Bjaffry

Hey, I have a 97 civic that I want to redo the stereo in. I need help with putting together a good system. I don't know too much about piecing up stereo so I'm turning to you guys for help.

My budget for speakers/amp is 250-300. In a couple of weeks I will be also adding sub/amp.

For my front door speakers, I chose: Polk Audio DB651

For my rears, I found: Kenwood KFC-1662S

And for an amp I got: Eclipse EA4200

Let me know what you guys think, and if you got any other suggestions.

Thanks!

if it makes a difference, I'll be playing a lot of dubstep..and other stuff as well.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

Hello, I have a Peugeot 207 SE 2007 and would like to upgrade its existing car stereo. It’s a single cd fm/am radio and I would like to get...
Check out Sonic Electronix as well. They have some great deals usually and excellent Customer Service also. I like to buy my HUs /Head Units from...
thanks 1aespinoza for advice I decided to not use the blaupunk I got a real nice Pioneer.
There is a good chance you could add some sort of Bluetooth or AUX input to a vintage stereo such as a 1978 Pioneer, maybe with a separate toggle...
If you buy a replacement OEM Radio Harness the colors will match up then you can use a wiring harness to connect to that. According to a few...

About this thread

Bjaffry

Bjaffry
Orange County
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from
dragonrage