Red, yellow, blue top optimas?

Ive found my batteries that Ill continue to buy from here on out with a hell of a warranty..Orileys Super Start AGM.No issues thus far. 3 yr warranty,and pro rated up to 5.I used to buy Redtops all the time.Last pair lasted me over 8 yrs.(2000) after that, bought another pair, they ruined my 250 amp alt,bought another 250 amp alt and replaced batts under warraty,did same thing.Hard expensive lesson learned.Replaced alt 255 amp and two Orileys Super Start AGMs, and no issues for 3 going on 4 yrs now.Been happy since

I just did some checking on the diehard platinums and they are more exspensive then most batteries, but still if good its worth it. $250 in my area. Sams club has energizer agm, and I need to check orielys ones still.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

So I don't know what i'm doing but I really like the used H-KO but when i look at the specs it looks like it could overpower the sub if I'm...
Some equipment like AMPS comes with it no owner's manual. So the lights blinking on or off has to be taken somewhere else. Search engine. Car...
the AVIC was a tad more complicated to wire not to mention stuffing it in a smallish stereo hole. thanks for advice.
@Deiimos Hit it on the spot from the beginning of a bad ground. Excellent! Im happy to hear that you went through some procedures to locate the...
I would pull it and bench test it with a 12v battery. Ive had Bulbs burn out in the past and the amplifier works excellent. They will burn out at...

About this thread

95lincdog

Senior VIP Member
95lincdog
portland, OR
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from