Recone kit for SSA Zcons

REDz28
10+ year member

Senior VIP Member
MI
I need to find a recone kit for 2 ssa zcon 12" subs SSA is switching manufactures and won't have the parts for awhile but anyway I was thinki maybe atomic parts? Or psi? I have the basket and motor

Let me know

No bought just the motor and basket was waiting for a recone kit but it's taking to long

Thought SSA subs were built by Fi? So is Fi switching softparts or is SSA switching from Fi? //content.invisioncic.com/y282845/emoticons/confused.gif.e820e0216602db4765798ac39d28caa9.gif

i like FI recones, PSI is iffy from what i hear, Corey SPLaudio does great work.
PSI does good work just a little more costly than SPL. PSI does a great job at making subs cosmetically pleasing whereas corey focuses on making them indestructible lol

From what I was told by tiny at 913 customs you guys are out of recone kits? He had a pair ordered with his membership so they were free? I got the the subs from him

From what I was told by tiny at 913 customs you guys are out of recone kits? He had a pair ordered with his membership so they were free? I got the the subs from him
Wait what? I know of 913 Customs, but no idea who tiny is. And we have never been out of recone kit's, they are made to order. And they are not free.

PSI does good work just a little more costly than SPL. PSI does a great job at making subs cosmetically pleasing whereas corey focuses on making them indestructible lol
We've had a few issues with PSI recones, softparts sagging within weeks, just blowing within seconds, etc.

i was wrong about ssa switching manufactures turns out there just really behind in the warehouses

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.