Recommended Auto EQ System? It Needs To Be Really Easy Because I Am Dumb

DaboTheCat

CarAudio.com Recruit
REW or manually adjusting curves on a laptop is way too complicated for me I hate to say.

What is the best system I can get to tune my system for someone who needs something really really simple?

Already have a quality aftermarket radio playing out to Alpine Amp and Speakers.

Just make it how it sounds good to YOU. You don't need a mic or REW or Audyssey or any of that in a car. ;)
You probably get a decent sound but no where close to the potential of your equipment if u dont have a dsp,mic,Rew and proper tuning....hell im using proaudio speakers and its amazing how musical i can get them with tuning..without a mic and being a newbie its hard to tune a eq by ear been there done that.....

You probably get a decent sound but no where close to the potential of your equipment if u dont have a dsp,mic,Rew and proper tuning....hell im using proaudio speakers and its amazing how musical i can get them with tuning..without a mic and being a newbie its hard to tune a eq by ear been there done that.....
Completely disagree.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.