Recommendations with my system

Participant count
  • Participant list

smokeum99ta
10+ year member

I just bought a dd-1 & cc-1. I'm pretty sure I can figure out how to use them but not sure what I should set my frequencies at. What would you recommend? I listen to all kinds of music but mostly stuff that has a good beat. I'm not the swiftness guy out there when dealing with electronics so please dumb it down for me.lol. Thanks

Here's my setup

Headunit kenwood dnn991hd

Front speakers HD-61proCR

Rear speakers HD-6EX

Subwoofer 12" W7

Front/rear amp alpine pdx 4.150

Sub amp alpine pdx 1.1000

Read the instructions... They do wonders... And use quality 9volt battery's the one that came with my dd1 was junk

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

A single 10 or 12 tuned will do fine in that vehicle on a nice set of components and coax in back doors for passengers
Never said they were. Commentary was more to being able to purchase one or the other or 40% off and take a 90 day warranty... which I would in a...
Doors and dash? Year, make and model of the car? Amplification? Midranges or coaxials? Need some more specifics about what if anything is already...
Heck...done right...you could get an amazing sounding stereo using $15-25 drivers from partsexpress 😂
A pair of American Bass Hawk 15s will slamm home as well. Just put in a pair in a good friends 02 T.Car in 7.0@31htz on a Cresendo Skyway 3k...

About this thread

smokeum99ta

10+ year member
smokeum99ta
sourthern, MD
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from