Recommendations for a good 1ohm stable amp?

It was all over Facebook. The build house owner was trying to sell a bunch underhanded to make up his loses.
I just dug around for a bit and it seemed like a bunch of bs was being thrown around.

Comments without any fact or backing behind it.

Some said he didn't want to pay because of switching buildhouses, others said the quality wasn't there so he ditched them.

Who knows.

The amp issues was probably with their older black amps *which I have two* and the older white 7k

Lots of known board vibration issues with those amps. I can confirm that 100%

I do know there is a handful of people who don't like Coleman, I'm sure that played a role in the type of information/comments that were being thrown around.

To add to the comments to CT Sounds, there's a sticky on here.....look for it and read it.

They cut corners and didn't include vibration pads/padding or so with their mono amps, thus when people would run 1000's of watts to subs, the amps inboards would vibrate lose and either smoked them or caught fire.

I'll throw this in here if you wanna take a chance on an upstart... 399 shipped for a korean 3k. Its a good boardhttps://www.wolframaudio.com/
Honestly if I were in this situation I would go this route no doubt.

Back when crescendo was first starting I bought the BC2000 on pre-order like this and I hit the jackpot. Later it was stolen and it still chaps my ***. When it was stolen I was a broke college student and I didn't even have enough money for the deductible, I still regret not finding a way. Now that same amp is like 550 dollars

To add to the comments to CT Sounds, there's a sticky on here.....look for it and read it.
They cut corners and didn't include vibration pads/padding or so with their mono amps, thus when people would run 1000's of watts to subs, the amps inboards would vibrate lose and either smoked them or caught fire.
I said that

My CT sound amps are awesome. No noise. Seem to do rated. Don't get super hot.

I was always told the only amps they had that had problems we're the 5k and up and the supposedly fix all that.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Where can I find information on that?Not the amps catching fire, I want to see when CT did that to their build house.
http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/607122-so-whats-going-ct-sounds.html

Dude, he stiffed the build house period. Paul Kim was selling piles of CT amps on ebay to try to recoup some of their losses. It wasn't just a couple butthurt faceberg posters.

Hey, if that's the kind of guy you want to support, knock yourself out, but that's pretty shady in my book and you are taking a risk dealing with a company that has done something like that.

all i heard was vibration issues, i wanted one and saw video about problems..

http://www.caraudio.com/forums/general-discussion/607122-so-whats-going-ct-sounds.html
Dude, he stiffed the build house period. Paul Kim was selling piles of CT amps on ebay to try to recoup some of their losses. It wasn't just a couple butthurt faceberg posters.

Hey, if that's the kind of guy you want to support, knock yourself out, but that's pretty shady in my book and you are taking a risk dealing with a company that has done something like that.
Lol dude chill your tiddies

yeah its shaddy as he11 and doesn't sit with me one bit.

I just so happen to be running their amps. They were offered at a good price so I jumped on them.

I am connecting on why most of their amps start at a pre-order. You see some companies do it here and there but almost every amp CT offers or has offered, started at a pre-order.

Obviously, he needed that quick money to pay back manufacturing to get back the rest of the products.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.