Recommend Subs Please

completely stock electrical...1600 was just a guess not actually sure what it was putting out...its in a civic so the batt is about half the size of a normal car battery so that didnt help, also the trunk wasnt sealed at all...
Rather than doing everything in one shot I would do it in steps. You're going to be spending the money anways so why not upgrade your alt and batteries now and see where that gets you? I think it would be very informative for you and the users of this forum to see the difference. Also, I have read on here that some Hondas have a weird voltage regulator that makes running stereos a major PITA. I recommend doing the electrical upgrades, determining if your car has the voltage regulator issue and then posting back with the results. A lot of people; including myself stand to learn a lot from your experience.

cant go wrong with the AQ's..... two 9515's would absolutely murder! but i would go with the AQ's get em new and have extra cash left over for extra batts, wire etc.

Rather than doing everything in one shot I would do it in steps. You're going to be spending the money anways so why not upgrade your alt and batteries now and see where that gets you? I think it would be very informative for you and the users of this forum to see the difference. Also, I have read on here that some Hondas have a weird voltage regulator that makes running stereos a major PITA. I recommend doing the electrical upgrades, determining if your car has the voltage regulator issue and then posting back with the results. A lot of people; including myself stand to learn a lot from your experience.
I'm glad my future testing will be of extra knowlege to you guys...lol, if i were to do that i would probably still buy the subs at the same time like what the post below this one says...still do the testing but have subs on hand...

cant go wrong with the AQ's..... two 9515's would absolutely murder! but i would go with the AQ's get em new and have extra cash left over for extra batts, wire etc.
if i do go with copper hdc3's i will probably have enough for a ho alt (depending on how much i have left 180-225amps) and i would be closer to having my system done...

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.