Recommend me 2 10" subs for ZX1000.1 and Titan King Cab Dual box

chay03
10+ year member

Im trying to help a buddy out with his truck. He has a 2005 Titan king cab. Only boxes we could find are the ones that go under the seat ranging in price from 70-200. Box volume per sub is about .75-.85cf sealed. Trying to keep costs down without having to buy a custom built box.

Can you guys recommend a good dual 10 sub box and subs that would match well with the ZX1000.1 @ 2ohms. His listens mostly to that mexican music that has that occasional deep bass.

Thanks in advance.

Those thunderforms **** balls... if u gotta go with a prefab box i recommend using fiberglass resin on the inside to make sure its sealed

Also whats his budget?

What do you guys think of this:

2-10" Re audio SRX

Tech12 ported box for 2-10's upfiring

The new Audiopipe APSM-1300

THinking Audiopipe APSM4050 for front and rear doors. I like the physical size of these amps

Any recommendations for speakers for doors? If components in front, is there a tweeter thats fits the stock location well?

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.