Recommend 6.5'S for 200-350$

You need bi-amped system with at least a 4-channel amp, comps, and a sub or you are probably waisting your time, I've seen too many people disappointed over the years. It can be done for as little as $300 - $500.

Ok, kind of have an SWX-124d, MRD-M1005 mono, and a CDA 9885 head...I just need speakers, my friend. Anyways, I'm going to go with a MRV series 4 channel to match my amp, then either hit up with rainbows or focals. I'll just save up, better to get good stuff the first time then regret it and have to get better the second.

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.

Similar threads

One thing I’ve noticed about reading reviews is those who cannot spell offer very colorful and misspelled adjectives to describe products. Take...
I’ve never owned them but have heard a lot of crossfire products and like them a lot.
The sound deadening is going to be more about preventing vibration from metal surfaces and adding unwanted noise. Does it have the JBL system...
This Is a NIB amplifier, one of two that I was to use. Decided to go class A/B on the front mids and tweets and just purchased a Helix B FOUR...

About this thread

aqua acura

10+ year member
aqua acura
St. Louis
Start date
Participants
Who Replied
Replies
Views
Last reply date
Last reply from