Rear view mirror pointless?

Participant count
  • Participant list
Put it where you want it and throw some 5 min epoxy on it.
Glue was my first thought but I figured I would ask in case someone has a different method so its still fully functional.

Take it off, and leave it off. it'll fk up your windshield one day.
Once you get loud it'll fall off and this becomes a non-issue.
Well that ***** lol. I am so use to looking in my rear view. I just hope my truck will give me 1-2 more years, then I'll need to start a new build for a new set of wheels.

So far subs have damaged my sunglasses holder. It popped out and the teeth of the unit broke off. Ceiling light fell out, had to beef up the surrounding with some dyno (so far so good).

Thx guys

Activity
No one is currently typing a reply...
Old Thread: Please note, there have been no replies in this thread for over 3 years!
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.